Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT, also referred to as Tapping)
EFT is a simple, easy to use process that combines the wisdom of ancient Chinese healing of realigning our body energy and leading edge scientific knowledge of our mind/body connection. This remarkable technique works to quickly relieve stress and anxiety and to open a pathway for greater insights and inner peace.
- Eliminate mental chaos such as confusion, lack of focus, lack of clarity or feeling stuck
- Alleviate emotional blocks including stress, anxiety and frustration
- Heal from trauma, hurt, loss, anger, guilt and shame
- Address the emotional issues that underlie physical symptoms such as insomnia, fatigue, chronic illness, pain and weight challenges
EFT also gives you the advantage in realizing success and fulfillment
Reduce anxiety and become more focused and productive
- Enhance your capacity to move towards want you really want in life
- Discover the resolve to step away from unsuitable situations
Over the past 30 years, hundreds of thousands of people have experienced success with this technique, even when other approaches did not work for them.
EFT & Our Body’s Energy System
Acupunture and Acupressure treatments were developed to stimulate the energy flow through our energy circuits or meridians in order to calm the nervous system and allow an individual to return to a state of wellness. EFT, a manual form of these techniques has been scientifically proven to be effective in the relief of mental, emotional and physical distress.
Neuroscience is pointing to the ability of EFT to balance our sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems to create a homostatus and healing enviroment in our minds and bodies to support mental, emotional and physcial well being. EFT appears to send calming signals to the amygdala, the area of the brain that stores emotional memories, especially traumatic ones and allows for rapid and permanent emotional distancing from the traumatic event.
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) involves tapping on specific points on your energy meridians while concentrating on a particular challenging situation. These might include business or career setbacks, difficult relationships, athletic performance, weight loss, and health issues. In most cases, EFT works immediately and provides permanent relief.