What is coaching?
Coaching is a professional partnership between the coach and the client. Coaches support you as you gain clarity about your goals, intentions; what is most important to you. Coaches provide tangible and effective tools to overcome obstacles and challenges as you create a life you love. Coaches have you do the things you may not want to do, to be the person you want to be.
What are the benefits of coaching?
Coaching gives us a fresh perspective on our personal challenges and creates opportunities for enhanced decision-making, interpersonal effectiveness and increased confidence. Coaching creates appreciable results in productivity, personal satisfaction with life, work and goal achievement.
Where do I coach?
I provide face-to-face, telephone, skype and email coaching Internationally.
When do people invest in coaching?
People work with a coach:
- during times of trouble
- during important transitions
- during periods requiring rapid personal growth
- when they are tired of dealing with a recurring problem
- when they realize they have blind spots
- when they are dealing with intense or high value situations
Why invest in coaching?
People invest in coaching:
- to maintain focus and consistency in important behaviors
- to develop and refine new skills and behaviors
- to gain greater clarity and perspective
- to increase accountability with external pressure
- to reconnect with priorities and move forward again
What do people gain from their coaching experience?
- Get crystal clear about who you are and what you want in your life
- Own the fact that you are responsible for how your life goes and you get to say
- Create your vision, purpose and intentions and create a structure to achieve them
- Reawaken your passion and zest for living
- Be cause in the matter of your life and peaceful about your choices
- Stay focused, productive and in action
- Develop healthier lifestyle/work style habits
- Move through obstacles, procrastination, self doubt and waning enthusiasm
- Create possibilities and achieve results and success
- Develop thriving relationships
- Life on purpose, a fulfilling, joyful life
What happens during my first coaching session?
Your will be asked to fill out a welcome package so your coach can gain a better insight into you and what you are about. Your coaching session is a question and answer process that will uncover your core beliefs, strengths, talents and the difference you want to make in your life. A few days later, we will meet again via email, or telephone to review your personalized feedback package. We will also discuss what a coaching relationship, specific to you, would look like so you can decide whether or not to move forward with coaching.
How much does coaching cost?
Standard prices have a wide range month depending on your needs and which package option works best for you. You can choose from e-coaching, tele-coaching, face-to-face coaching, or a combination of both.
How are coaching results measured?
Coaching results are measured with internal and external indicators.
External Indicators: improved performance, increased income/revenue, effective routines established, more time, clarity and commitment to goals, achievement of goals, more sleep, improved diet, improved physical health
Internal Indicators: changes in self-awareness and awareness of others, shifts in thinking, shifts in emotional state and confidence, increased energy, increased satisfaction and happiness in life